To provide legal support and services to provincial Government and it’s constituents in accordance with the local government code.
A legally competent, coordinated and well-equipped office staffed by God-Loving, proactive professional and technical personnel providing timely and comprehensive legal services for the general welfare and public interest.
- Ensure that all actions of the provincial government are consistent with law by strengthening legal consultation mechanism and innovating approaches to resolve legal issues so the province can achieve its vision without legal complications.
- Develop personnel’s capacity for multi-tasking, shift from specialist to generalist.
- INTEGRITY-fairness, honesty and ethical behavior.
- CONFIDENTIALITY-maintains the confidential nature of all legal transactions.
- OBJECTIVITY-perform services in unbiased manner based on informed analysis of the issues and clear understanding of the laws.