- Reduced risks (vulnerability, exposure, hazards) of disaster prone and conflict affected communities.
- Improved resiliency of communities on disasters and risks in the province of Tawi-Tawi.
- To secure and save lives and properties of affected communities based on standards during or immediately after disaster.
- Restoration and improvement of affected communities.
- Relocation Facility Development
- Mainstreaming of DRR-CCA in the local development and land use planning
- Infrastructure Development
- Agri-forestry Development Program
- Livelihood Support Program for Relocated Families.
- Systems Development Program
- Structures and Systems Creation
- Institutionalization of Plans and Policies
- Competency Building
- IEC and Resource Acquisition
- Immediate and efficient response
- Capacity development program of PO’s in affected communities
- Formulation of mechanisms and protocols for harmonized coordination
- Identification, acquisition and development of relocation site.
- Conduct of hazard, vulnerability and capacity assessment.
- Periodic conduct of infra audit.
- Updating of the LCCAP
- Periodic assessment monitoring and evaluation on conflict affected areas